It also reduces the chance of havingback injuries lifting furniture with bare hands.
Adjustable strapswith 3 loops at each end for adjustment - Great for moving small toextra-large objects
- Helpsprotect wooden and tile floors
- Maximum lifting weight:550 pounds
Portable, compactand can be stored conveniently
HOW TO USE:
- The two straps shouldcross under the centerof gravity of the object to provide extra stability.
- If the object isrelatively light and small, you mayfix the strap on the forearm, without the auxiliary belts.
- Forheavy or large object, you should put theauxiliary belts on your shouldersto deal with the loading.
It is advised that you lift with a correct posture and use footwear that cover your toes.
- Material: Polypropylene strap
- Maximum Load: 250 kg or 550 lb
- Length of the Main Strap: 2.7 m / 8.9 ft
- Width: 4.5 cm / 1.77"
ComprehensiveSet(2main straps, 2 shoulder auxiliary belts and 4 metal buckles)
ForearmStraps Only(2main straps)
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time